Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Before I Begin...

A few disclaimers:

1. This is the first blog I've started. This means I'm new to blogs. As such, my "style" might appear old fashioned to some of you who have been in the blog world for a while. My heart's in the right place, though, so give me a chance. I promise I won't use the word "blog" anymore in this post after this first disclaimer...

2. I'm terrible at web design. Don't expect crazy templates. We're going with a simple approach here. Maybe I'll spice things up as I get more acquainted with this set up, but for now, learn to love my simplicity.

3. I would never want this to be a one way conversation. Didactic writers can be frustrating - especially when writing about faith, or Jesus, or the Bible. If you have any questions or comments, I invite them and will try to respond and/or answer to the best of my ability. You can email all questions and comments to mmorelli@ambrose.edu 

So those are the disclaimers/ground rules. 

Here we go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment